No products in the cart.
Sugar, milk Solids, Edible Starch, Pista, Almonds, Green Cardamom, Saffron.
Out of stock
Shahi Kulfi is a popular frozen dessert from the Indian sub-continent. It is often described as traditional Indian Ice Cream.
No need to add sugar to any of the Recipes below
1. Take 500 ml Full Cream Milk in a pan. Warm the Milk and add the contents of the Shahi Kulfi Packet.
2. Cook for five minutes on Medium Fire while stirring continuously so that cream does not form at the top
3. Cool, Pour into Kulfi Moulds and Freeze.
1. Take 750 ml Full Cream Milk in a pan. Warm the Milk and add the contents of the Shahi Kulfi Packet.
3. Add 12-14 Sponge Squeezed Rasgullas and Cook on Slow Fire for another 8-10 minutes.
4. Let it stand for 10 minutes
5. Cool and keep in the Refrigerator
India: Free Shipping for orders worth Rupees 2,000 and above. Shipping Fee of Rs 100 for orders below Rupees 2,000
Singapore: Free Shipping for orders worth S$30 and above. Shipping Fee of S$5 for orders below S$30
USA and Rest of the World: Free Shipping for orders worth US$50 and above. Shipping Fee of US$10 for orders below US$50
SDS is an artisanal maker of the unique blend of spices and seasonings that bring Indian food to life. SDS strives to:
There are no reviews yet.
Your email address will not be published.
Your review *
Notify me of new posts by email.