Fennel Seeds, Khus Khus, Coriander, Red Chillies, Cumin Seeds, Black Pepper, Black Cardamom, Green Cardamom, Cloves, Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Mace, Bay leaves.
- Mixed Vegetables 1 1/2 cup
- French beans 1/2 inch diamonds 7-8
- Cauliflower separated into florets 1/4 small
- Tomatoes chopped 2 medium
- Onions peeled and halved 7-8
- Ginger chopped 1 inch piece
- Salt to taste
- SDS Pulav Masala
- Fresh coriander leaves chopped 3 tablespoons
- Lemon juice 1 tablespoon
Soak rice in three cups of water for half an hour. Drain and set aside. Heat a deep non-stick pan.
Add onions, ginger and roast for a while. Add tomatoes and mix. Add vegetables, salt, SDS Pulav Masala double the quantity of salt added and mix. Cook for two to three minutes. Add rice and three cups of water.
Mix and let the mixture come to a boil. Add lemon juice and mix. Cover and cook till done. Serve hot.